Skip to content

Anti-Idle: The Game

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to Anti-Idle: The Game. View game

60 posts

Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Sep 19, 2012 2:29 am

In Anti-Idle: The Game, you don't gain money automatically unless you turn Idle Mode on. Well, actually you do at a later point. Gain some EXP, level up. Unlock many awesome features. Earn over 500 achievements. Climb the leaderboards. Brag to many friends, and even people you don't know. THIS IS NOT A MULTIPLAYER GAME. As many people requested a chat room for this game, I changed the game category to Multiplayer. You can switch to regular chat at any time. Please do not let this affect your rating for this game.

RE: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Jun 18, 2013 6:36 pm

eeh i dont understand wtf are all those numbers supost to mean and where do i find them?

RE: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Jun 19, 2013 12:39 pm

Yea, and I'm busy making more as I go... There's just so much to hack in the game.

Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.

If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.

RE: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Jun 19, 2013 2:39 pm

When do these aobs need to be input? Tried using them at the savefile screen, but no dice.

RE: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Jun 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Hmm, strange... That's where I put them in... Seeing as it's AS2, you should be able to change them literally anywhere.
What's the exact problem and which AoBs are you trying to use?

Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.

If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.

RE: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Jun 19, 2013 3:53 pm

I only recall some very rare games involving as2 that allows us to change them anywhere and have any effect. May have to possibly freeze hack straightaway when game finishes loading.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

RE: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Jun 19, 2013 4:54 pm

I'm quite certain it works anywhere in this game, that's what I do when testing stuff for any AS2 game I worked on so far and I made most of the AoBs for this game too. They work literally everywhere, even if the function has been used before by the game.

Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.

If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.

RE: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Jun 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Alright, let me try again; perhaps I input the aobs incorrectly.

EDIT: K, got them to work.

RE: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Jul 17, 2013 1:18 am

What I do is go back to the main menu, apply the AOBs, and go back to my save file. It works fine like that.
Sorry that my AOBs are long, it was coded really weird.

And another thing, don't you hate it when someone's signature looks like part of their post?

RE: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Dec 5, 2013 4:45 am
spark4ever Posted on: 12/04/2013 11:32pm

the game has been updated on 01 december 2013.

we need new codes



theres 32 hacks there. you cant tell me that there isnt ONE that doesnt works.

seriously if all 32 of them are broken, ill personally make a hack or two.

RE: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Dec 10, 2013 2:54 am
spark4ever Posted on: 12/04/2013 8:32pm

the game has been updated on 01 december 2013.

we need new codes



I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I had to select "flashplayerplugin" instead of plugin container to get some of these to work.  I don't know if that had to do with the update or not, but hope that helps.