Skip to content
[Request]

Pussy saga

request for cheat

88 posts

Pussy saga

Posted Jan 1, 2016 6:57 am

The game is at http://pussysaga.com/
It's a mixture of javascripts and swf files. I can't hack it. Can anyone do it? Thanks!

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 2, 2016 1:37 am

tried some quick stuff, nothing worked. Nice game, too bad it's energy mmo style

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 3, 2016 2:48 pm

A diamond/crystal/whatever-those-cyan-things-are-called hack would be very much appriciated.

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 3, 2016 8:51 pm
The_Pastmaster Posted on: 01/03/2016 9:48am

A diamond/crystal/whatever-those-cyan-things-are-called hack would be very much appriciated.



After reading Zenwaichi's post the other day, I decided to check this game out and see if I could do anything. I was able to find and make several hacks and they all worked, but this game has cheat detection or something because every 2 mins it gives an error message and asks you to refresh the game. So the hackability of this game isn't looking so good.

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 4, 2016 7:03 am
randomly2100 Posted on: 01/03/2016 3:51pm
The_Pastmaster Posted on: 01/03/2016 9:48am

A diamond/crystal/whatever-those-cyan-things-are-called hack would be very much appriciated.



After reading Zenwaichi's post the other day, I decided to check this game out and see if I could do anything. I was able to find and make several hacks and they all worked, but this game has cheat detection or something because every 2 mins it gives an error message and asks you to refresh the game. So the hackability of this game isn't looking so good.



Well that's unfortunate. :( Would it be possible to rip the game and make it into a file one can run on your computer?

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 4, 2016 7:45 am
The_Pastmaster Posted on: 01/04/2016 2:03am
randomly2100 Posted on: 01/03/2016 3:51pm
The_Pastmaster Posted on: 01/03/2016 9:48am

A diamond/crystal/whatever-those-cyan-things-are-called hack would be very much appriciated.



After reading Zenwaichi's post the other day, I decided to check this game out and see if I could do anything. I was able to find and make several hacks and they all worked, but this game has cheat detection or something because every 2 mins it gives an error message and asks you to refresh the game. So the hackability of this game isn't looking so good.



Well that's unfortunate. :( Would it be possible to rip the game and make it into a file one can run on your computer?



If we look at the source code, then all addresses of resources like pictures are listed in

  function getResourceMapping() {}


region. I downloaded them all but don't know to combine them.

 

randomly2100 Posted on: 01/03/2016 3:51pm
The_Pastmaster Posted on: 01/03/2016 9:48am

A diamond/crystal/whatever-those-cyan-things-are-called hack would be very much appriciated.



After reading Zenwaichi's post the other day, I decided to check this game out and see if I could do anything. I was able to find and make several hacks and they all worked, but this game has cheat detection or something because every 2 mins it gives an error message and asks you to refresh the game. So the hackability of this game isn't looking so good.

How about to edit the flash code so that diamonds/money/potion don't decrease when we play? Or trace into the program to control the packages sended to server?

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 4, 2016 5:23 pm
cgviewer Posted on: 01/04/2016 2:45am

How about to edit the flash code so that diamonds/money/potion don't decrease when we play? Or trace into the program to control the packages sended to server?


did both in the quick stuff region

did you mean that your hacks didn't work cause they triggered an invalidated game state? :P

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 4, 2016 6:17 pm

Meh, this is similar to how I'd hoped my games would have turned out.  What you're seeing on the front end has no bearing on functionality.  Everything is handled server side, you're merely getting fancy pages & animations back from the server.  Unless there's a weak point somewhere that I haven't come across, it looks like injection is your best bet going forward.

I can't spend a lot of time on this one, since I can't hack it in front of the kids. :P


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 6, 2016 3:50 am

I would honestly donate some money to this site for some working hacks, roughly the current cost of the game which this is ripping from (Hunipop) or more. Would rather do that than blow money on such a cash grab lol

Sorry if that comes off as a bit rude or demanding lol

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 6, 2016 8:07 pm

I paid for the original so I'm not going to pour money into some half-assed rip-off porn version of Huniepop. :P