Skip to content
[Request]

Pussy saga

request for cheat

88 posts

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 7, 2016 8:16 am
cgviewer Posted on: 01/07/2016 2:21am
The_Pastmaster Posted on: 01/04/2016 10:04am

*Doesn't know anything about programming and looks at cgviewer like he's an old wizard casting a spell* :o



Thanks, I wish I could do that..



I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 7, 2016 2:19 pm

Kolonel Kadat said he'll hack this game, bump.

Otherwise we'll lighting bolt him

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 8, 2016 9:23 pm

That game is pretty much asking for hundreds of dollars to beat it whereas what it ripped off only cost 10 bucks and is of much better quality, it's absurd.

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 9, 2016 7:27 am
anonymouse316 Posted on: 01/08/2016 4:23pm

That game is pretty much asking for hundreds of dollars to beat it whereas what it ripped off only cost 10 bucks and is of much better quality, it's absurd.



Pretty much yeah. :) Only reason I'd like to play it is because I like the match 3 dating sim concept.

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 9, 2016 9:46 am

bump. Somebody who is not me hack this game or lighting bolt this topic so we forget about pussy saga and we don't accidentally pay something for it

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 9, 2016 11:11 am

I would seriously donate money to this site if it means not having to pay anything for that scam game lol

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 12, 2016 12:04 pm

please, dont forget about this game... its impossible play without cheats :(

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 12, 2016 2:26 pm
Morphonrpg Posted on: 01/12/2016 7:04am

please, dont forget about this game... its impossible play without cheats :(



I would argue that it's POSSIBLE to play without cheats but incredibly EXPENCIVE to do so. :P

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 12, 2016 5:44 pm

I'm been playing casually and managed to lay the first 2 girls but now I'm at a major paywall where I have to pay to progress lol

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 16, 2016 2:55 am

I had the game going through Charles Proxy, and htis is what I did.

I generated an error by searching for those jar things and purple things. Eventually, the game says "Please refresh..."

Charles gave this: 

In this url: 
http://pussysaga.com/api/playground/finishBattle

The respojnse data for finishing the game was:

{
    "invalidate": true,
    "error": "<apps.playground.tasks.BattleTask_magicGift object at 0x7fd532808b50>",
    "batch": 1,
    "result": "error"
}


Also, in the flash file "fiends.swf" inside Action->mx->core->IInvalidating, we can see: 

package mx.core
{

    public interface IInvalidating
    {

        public function IInvalidating();

        function invalidateProperties() : void;

        function invalidateSize() : void;

        function invalidateDisplayList() : void;

        function validateNow() : void;

    }
}



So we can make a rewrite rule to change  true to false, or error to this or that. We might find a way to use the function validateNow instead of invalidateProperties.

That's all I'm going to do on this gross Hentai game
 

atdt *67

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 16, 2016 3:10 am

The IInvalidating interface defines the interface for components that use invalidation to do property commitment, measurement, drawing, and layout. In case you didn't get the hint yet: it's implemented by UIComponents. Maybe all that pretentiousness was just to mask the fact all you did is all you could do. 


 

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 16, 2016 5:22 am


        function invalidateSize() : void;

        function invalidateDisplayList() : void;

lol

 

atdt *67