RE: Pussy saga
it would be great to get at at lested regain hack for engry
request for cheat
88 posts
it would be great to get at at lested regain hack for engry
I ran the site in jdownload and it gave me a flash
But none of the 2 would load probably because it can not connect to the server
Links to download:
http://www.filedropper.com/ldate
second one:
http://www.filedropper.com/ldate2
third one (lol just found out i had a third one):
http://www.filedropper.com/fiends
hope they help out
EDIT: also found a lot of the conversations (if someone wants to rebuild it)
link http://pussysaga.com/media/_2901531f/directories/language/en_US/GirlsDiff.json
I ran the site in jdownload and it gave me a flash
But none of the 2 would load probably because it can not connect to the server
Links to download:
http://www.filedropper.com/ldate
second one:
http://www.filedropper.com/ldate2
third one (lol just found out i had a third one):
http://www.filedropper.com/fiends
hope they help out
EDIT: also found a lot of the conversations (if someone wants to rebuild it)
link http://pussysaga.com/media/_2901531f/directories/language/en_US/GirlsDiff.json
Very good progress! anyone can go on?
At some point in the story, we need to hack diamonds but that's premium content so I don't think that'll ever work
need this hacked
need this hacked
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Hi guys! I've been trying to rip this game for some time too. I think I managed to download all swf files + one js file and put them into folders according to their url paths. Unfortunately, it still didn't let me play the game. But I thought maybe some of you would find it useful, so here's what i got:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qts7a3cemm1uvg6/cdn.pussysaga.com.rar
Hi guys! I've been trying to rip this game for some time too. I think I managed to download all swf files + one js file and put them into folders according to their url paths. Unfortunately, it still didn't let me play the game. But I thought maybe some of you would find it useful, so here's what i got:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qts7a3cemm1uvg6/cdn.pussysaga.com.rar
Hi, the file is deleted, could you please re-upload?
The file could not have been deleted, because it's on my account, but just in case I re-uploaded it.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d9zpsyhogcjm2yz/cdn.pussysaga.com.rar
I ran the site in jdownload and it gave me a flash
But none of the 2 would load probably because it can not connect to the server
Links to download:
http://www.filedropper.com/ldate
second one:
http://www.filedropper.com/ldate2
third one (lol just found out i had a third one):
http://www.filedropper.com/fiends
hope they help out
EDIT: also found a lot of the conversations (if someone wants to rebuild it)
link http://pussysaga.com/media/_2901531f/directories/language/en_US/GirlsDiff.json
Hi how can you get it? And can you get conversation files for other languages? Thanks.
need energy refills hacks
Hi guys! I've been trying to rip this game for some time too. I think I managed to download all swf files + one js file and put them into folders according to their url paths. Unfortunately, it still didn't let me play the game. But I thought maybe some of you would find it useful, so here's what i got:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qts7a3cemm1uvg6/cdn.pussysaga.com.rar
It said
The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
I believe that finding huniepop and huniecam would be better option and people can see the e-hentai gallery for spoilers. no wonder borrowing aboves games ideas by merging the two above mentioned games concept framework with custom commisioned art and putting it behind paywall = innovative enterpeneurship idea . genius. but then again china has its own version of Overwatch so plagirism is never an issue in forsight of bussiness practice.. unless caught and litigated that is.
TL DR bla bla bla games that place paywalls without explicitly declaring themselves as pay 2 win MMORPG or its variants do not deserve attention either positive or negative but only a systematic and legally backed document crediting the opinions of its interest group or lobby backers who wish that this practice is legally unlawful aswell as morally vilifying so that a policy
could be established that hold each cyber enterpeneur party accountable for their online bussiness practice in gaming bussiness atleast.