Skip to content

Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge. View game

74 posts

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 18, 2010 8:34 pm
Quote from: "gordonst4"
i know how

double(default)
new/load game
search the amount of armor/shield there is 2 times it works for gold too
put in the 1 address left
change it to whatever you like you can freeze it there you go




NOTE:not window list

We already discussed this...

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2096#p20698

Don't repeat things... just... please don't...

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Protip:
1- Save somewhere else your non-hacked money value.
2- Increase your money. Buy EVERYTHING.
3- Change your money back to the value you originally had. I changed it to 5000 less just to be safe, as I had to buy something to find the value.

It hasn't detected it as a cheat for me, at least.

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 18, 2010 8:35 pm
Quote from: "Husky"
Protip:
1- Save somewhere else your non-hacked money value.
2- Increase your money. Buy EVERYTHING.
3- Change your money back to the value you originally had. I changed it to 5000 less just to be safe, as I had to buy something to find the value.

It hasn't detected it as a cheat for me, at least.

Protip: Use the anti-cheat detection AoB... :roll:

Also, WE ALREADY DISCUSSED THIS! viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2096&start=20#p20841

To whatever: AoB not found: d0 66 9a 02 66 cf 0d 2c 81 14 d0 66 e3 01 4f 97 0e 02, updated perhaps? It is a fresh game, so it's likely it is.

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 18, 2010 8:39 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
To whatever: AoB not found: d0 66 9a 02 66 cf 0d 2c 81 14 d0 66 e3 01 4f 97 0e 02, updated perhaps? It is a fresh game, so it's likely it is.


I'm sorry, which one is that? The hard one or the medium one? I'm gonna take another look at the code. Hang on

EDIT: Yeah, it got updated. Here are the new ones:
Hard badge: d0 66 9a 02 66 cf 0d 2c 82 14 d0 66 e3 01 4f 97 0e 02 -> d0 66 9a 02 66 cf 0d 2c 86 14 24 01 4f 97 0e 02 02 02
Medium badge: d0 66 9a 02 66 cf 0d 2c 82 14 d0 66 e3 01 4f 97 0e 02 -> d0 66 9a 02 66 cf 0d 2c 85 14 24 05 4f 97 0e 02 02 02

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Protip: Use the anti-cheat detection AoB... :roll:


That's the purpose of a protip, being essentially useless. Another protip for this game could be "Shoot the boss until it dies."

And my method could be useful in the moments between an update to the game is made and an updated AoB is out.

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 18, 2010 8:57 pm
Quote from: "Husky"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Protip: Use the anti-cheat detection AoB... :roll:

That's the purpose of a protip, being essentially useless. Another protip for this game could be "Shoot the boss until it dies."

And my method could be useful in the moments between an update to the game is made and an updated AoB is out.

Jeez, you need to learn to PROTIP: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/PROTIP

:lol:

Let's get back on topic (broken image removed)

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 19, 2010 12:39 am

I don't think this triggers the anti-cheat, but I'm not too sure >: Won't the game just think that these are the real values? Anyway:



Tricraft Lithium upgrade:[hr:2o2ncrts][/hr:2o2ncrts]04 68 a1 06 d0 24 02 68 fd 02 d0 24 16 68 8b 05 d0 24 23 68 b5 06 d0 24 02 68 f7 02 d0 24 78 68 80 01 d0 24 3c 68 d7 07 d0 24 78 68 54 d0 24 05

00 68 a1 06 d0 24 02 68 fd 02 d0 24 16 68 8b 05 d0 24 7F 68 b5 06 d0 24 0b 68 f7 02 d0 2d 20 68 80 01 d0 2d 20 68 d7 07 d0 2d 20 68 54 d0 2d 20
[hr:2o2ncrts][/hr:2o2ncrts]

  • Rapidfire + slightly improved damage (no 1 hit kills! (broken image removed) it's still like 3x better than the weapon of the fifth tier ships, though, or the guardian of mana)
  • 500,000,000 shielding, 5000 armor, 500,000,000 energy
  • 500,000,000 equipment slots
  • Kinda cooler projectile graphics, I just took it from another ship (broken image removed)

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 19, 2010 12:53 am
Quote from: "whatever"
EDIT: Yeah, it got updated. Here are the new ones:
Hard badge: d0 66 9a 02 66 cf 0d 2c 82 14 d0 66 e3 01 4f 97 0e 02 -> d0 66 9a 02 66 cf 0d 2c 86 14 24 01 4f 97 0e 02 02 02
Medium badge: d0 66 9a 02 66 cf 0d 2c 82 14 d0 66 e3 01 4f 97 0e 02 -> d0 66 9a 02 66 cf 0d 2c 85 14 24 05 4f 97 0e 02 02 02


There is an if statement in there (if (this.genukill)). I can't see how your hard worked. I used this for the hard:
d0 66 ?? ?? 12 10 00 00 d0 66 ?? ?? 66
d0 66 ?? ?? 12 00 00 00 d0 66 ?? ?? 66

And this for medium:
d0 66 a7 03 4f 97 0e 02
24 05 4f 97 0e 02 02 02

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 19, 2010 1:23 am
Quote from: "praetor"
Quote from: "whatever"
EDIT: Yeah, it got updated. Here are the new ones:
Hard badge: d0 66 9a 02 66 cf 0d 2c 82 14 d0 66 e3 01 4f 97 0e 02 -> d0 66 9a 02 66 cf 0d 2c 86 14 24 01 4f 97 0e 02 02 02
Medium badge: d0 66 9a 02 66 cf 0d 2c 82 14 d0 66 e3 01 4f 97 0e 02 -> d0 66 9a 02 66 cf 0d 2c 85 14 24 05 4f 97 0e 02 02 02

There is an if statement in there (if (this.genukill)). I can't see how your hard worked. I used this for the hard:
d0 66 ?? ?? 12 10 00 00 d0 66 ?? ?? 66
d0 66 ?? ?? 12 00 00 00 d0 66 ?? ?? 66

And this for medium:
d0 66 a7 03 4f 97 0e 02
24 05 4f 97 0e 02 02 02


It's simple. I'm not messing with that part of the code. What I did was search for the part where it submits your score(or number of kills, not sure), and changed it to submit if you killed Genu, the part that's inside (if(this.genukill)). Since there were 2 bytes missing, I just filled them with nops.
The same thing I did for the missions. It has a counter for the missions you've done, so I changed it to always submit five, no matter how many missions you've done. The issue here is that you'd actually need to complete a mission. So, I once more changed the part where it submits the score to submit 5 missions accomplished

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 19, 2010 3:51 am
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "Husky"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Protip: Use the anti-cheat detection AoB... :roll:

That's the purpose of a protip, being essentially useless. Another protip for this game could be "Shoot the boss until it dies."

And my method could be useful in the moments between an update to the game is made and an updated AoB is out.
Jeez, you need to learn to PROTIP: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/PROTIP

:lol:

Let's get back on topic (broken image removed)


He managed to basically word for word the title pic, I'm pretty sure he's fine.

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 19, 2010 2:59 pm

I think it's been updated yet again, and I didn't get to use the aobs in time. Can someone find the new aobs please. Eternally grateful.

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Yes, it's been updated.

Here are the updated ones:

Hard badge: d0 66 9a 02 66 d0 0d 2c 82 14 d0 66 e3 01 4f 98 0e 02 -> d0 66 9a 02 66 d0 0d 2c 86 14 24 01 4f 98 0e 02 02 02
Medium badge: d0 66 9a 02 66 d0 0d 2c 82 14 d0 66 e3 01 4f 98 0e 02 -> d0 66 9a 02 66 d0 0d 2c 85 14 24 05 4f 98 0e 02 02 02
Disable the anti-cheat thing: d0 66 a1 01 24 01 ab -> d0 66 a1 01 24 01 b0

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 19, 2010 4:48 pm

This may have been established already but I tried putting those AoBs in and loading my account even though I already had the Cheats thing up in game and it didn't work. To fix: refreshed the game, made a new game, saved after the first level, put in the AoBs and got the badges. Thanks, whatever!

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 19, 2010 5:22 pm

I disabled the Anti-Cheat AoB on a new save, it still flagged me.

Also, I couldn't get either of those achievement AoB's to work properly.

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge

Posted Mar 19, 2010 5:56 pm
Quote from: "Onenottoknow"
I disabled the Anti-Cheat AoB on a new save, it still flagged me.

Like I said the first time, it will show on the screen that you're a cheater, but it'll submit the badges info.

Quote from: "Onenottoknow"
Also, I couldn't get either of those achievement AoB's to work properly.

How did it not work properly? What did or didn't happen? I just tried them here and they worked just fine.
Please, be a bit more specific so we can help. =P