Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge
dude we can see your name in kong !!!
OH SHI-!!!
FFFFFFUUUUUUUU-!!!
Ahh that pesky green cable. I never even logged in lol, it did that automatically :S. Thanks for saving my a** (broken image removed)
-migrated-
74 posts
dude we can see your name in kong !!!
OH SHI-!!!
FFFFFFUUUUUUUU-!!!
Ahh that pesky green cable. I never even logged in lol, it did that automatically :S. Thanks for saving my a** (broken image removed)
np i well save any one here if he need it 8-)
np i well save any one here if he need it 8-)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
I think the game has been updated-The disable cheat detection doesnt work.
@Doomware How exactly doesn't it work? I just tested it here and it works. Like I said before, more than once actually, it will still flag you as a cheater but you'll be able to submit your scores and whatever info is needed for the badges to be awarded
If you search for a double value for your equipment slots, you can freeze the value to equip your ship with everything. (all rounded off)
1.39=1 slot filled
2.78=2 slots filled
4.17=3 slots filled
5.56=4 slots filled
Or basically each additional slot is about a double value of 1.39 more than the last one.
You can try adding a manual double address of the value for money with an offset of +5E2
So MONEYVAL+5E2 (Double) = Slots filled (note, I've not tested this over different games)
Tookie
Hey, the hard badges codes dont work anymore, at least the first one, any updated ones? (broken image removed)
Make sure you're entering them before launching the game, Looki.
I mean it doesn't submit to kong.(after refreshing and starting on prv. save, data started submitting again.
before i start the game, i tried the AOBs, and it just came up with the same addresses over and over, all with ?? marks. Same with double + 4 byte scanning
Check task manager for multiple processes of Cheatengine.exe
hey,can i ask how to make achievement hack?
please,im sorry if i said in wrong topic but it's 2 late here and i have to go sleep,i hope you answer me.
Special Thanks for helping.
What the flying fuck? That doesn't even make sense.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Bumped an old topic with a post that didn't make sense from a guy that lacks any sense at all. Locked.