Re: Elona Shooter
Quote from: "Spellcater4"Just finished w/badges. I'd post the sol but hardcore mode kinda gets in the way of that.
still post it, it should have the medals.
that's the thing, only the index file is left. sry guys.
-migrated-
86 posts
Quote from: "Spellcater4"Just finished w/badges. I'd post the sol but hardcore mode kinda gets in the way of that.
still post it, it should have the medals.
that's the thing, only the index file is left. sry guys.
Here's a completed sol.
Is this legit or hacked?
I don't want another Agony >_>
Is this legit or hacked?
I don't want another Agony >_>
days are hacked (100 for the badge), so is gold but it was frozen at 90.000 so it doesnt show at highscores.
So I would say its save to use, doesnt put you on the highscores.
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"Is this legit or hacked?
I don't want another Agony >_>
days are hacked (100 for the badge), so is gold but it was frozen at 90.000 so it doesnt show at highscores.
So I would say its save to use, doesnt put you on the highscores.
thats good and if you were wondering about the agony thing, someone put a sol on here with over a million level on darwin which is impossible to get
Cutebanana. You. Are. Awesome.
I'm guessing the sol is good, then, Artemisian?
Cutebananas .Sol works perfectly and has no highscores!
Thanks (broken image removed)
I'm guessing the sol is good, then, Artemisian?
Cutebananas .Sol works perfectly and has no highscores!
Thanks (broken image removed)
Yup.
Lets build a "hack-slot in your weapons menu:
Simply move weapons on a specific slot, check for a value, put another weapon there, refine with its value. If you have determined all of the slots features, lock them and any weapon you put there will get this slot's values, forever!
Info: 0.03 of (fire)rate equals 1 so ((rate/0.03)*(broken image removed)+6
You don't need higher level weapons for this
For a huge amount of mods per weapon search for unused mod slots like for the other features but freeze it to 6.
Give tuned up weapons to your crew, they'll use them (broken image removed)
Im a major newb here, what exactly would I do to get this to work:
Invincible Castle
66 ac 1a d2 a1 61 ac 1a -> 66 ac 1a d2 02 61 ac 1a
?
thanks!
Im a major newb here, what exactly would I do to get this to work:
Invincible Castle
66 ac 1a d2 a1 61 ac 1a -> 66 ac 1a d2 02 61 ac 1a
?
thanks!
that would be an Array of bytes, which would be a value type in cheat engine. Though, it shouldn't work anymore because the game updated a while ago. For future reference, change value type to Array of bytes, search the first value, take all found value(s) and change to the second value, and it should be good. Most often, these codes will change when the concerned game is updated. Welcome to the forums btw.
Here's a completed sol.
where is it? 0000/0001/ etc..
Quote from: "cutebanana"Here's a completed sol.
where is it? 0000/0001/ etc..
Read the rest of his post. It's in the attachment description.
And that, is a moment you will enjoy. Missing the obvious is always lulz.
Like how the bushes in Mario are just re-coloured clouds. Mindfuck.
Quote from: "cutebanana"Here's a completed sol.
where is it? 0000/0001/ etc..
welcome back