Re: Elona Shooter.. a different problem
wait a second..
I've just realized what you actually wrote xD (sorry, I was very tired, haha)
i'll try searched the tutorial for flash hacking (:
-migrated-
86 posts
wait a second..
I've just realized what you actually wrote xD (sorry, I was very tired, haha)
i'll try searched the tutorial for flash hacking (:
Uh.. I decree as the Grand Overlord of the Talk Forum that you do not make new topics, and post in the old one. We don't give a shit about bumping here. If it's relevant, s'all good.
Mods, merge with this, please.
lol idek why i still come here
Oh I finally found out what the problem was !!
It's because of the new flash player 10, that has a setting that wont let CE hack the game (broken image removed)
It will probably get done in 5.7.
you should tell other people, if they're having the same problem as i had (broken image removed)
Guys is there any solution in hacking elona shooter???
cause i tried everything and still nothing happens... does this mean i have to wait for CE 5.7?? or you guys already have a solution???
please reply ... really need it thanks xD....
Guys is there any solution in hacking elona shooter???
cause i tried everything and still nothing happens... does this mean i have to wait for CE 5.7?? or you guys already have a solution???
please reply ... really need it thanks xD....
it doesn't matter what ce version you use. do the aob's no longer work?
I tried everything... still doesnt work... T_T...
If you're using newer versions of firefox make sure to attatch to plugin-container.exe NOT firefox.exe
4bytes * 8 + 6 still works fine for pretty much everything
(i.e 100 cash search for [100*8]+6 = 806
AOB's are outdated tried to update as many as I could using Derek's previous ones as a base to work off:
Invincible Castle:
66 92 27 d2 a1 =>
66 ac 1a d2 02
Infinite Ammo:
66 f0 27 2a 63 12 62 0b 2a 63 13 66 d5 26 93 =>
66 f0 27 2a 63 12 62 0b 2a 63 13 66 d5 26 02
No Upkeep
46 c9 2e 00 a0 24 ff a2 =>
46 c9 2e 00 a0 24 00 a2
No Wages
d1 24 ff a2 61 c7 2e =>
d1 24 00 a2 61 c7 2e
AND theres working sols on the 4th page
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
This is hardly a bump at all.
Cool people don't need action points:
4f e4 2f 00 47 =>
4f e4 2f 00 02
Freebies! (except buildings and chickens and sisters)
24 00 d7 60 9a 27 =>
24 00 48 60 9a 27
FREEBIES!!!!
85 d6 24 00 d7 60 91 27 =>
85 d6 24 00 48 60 91 27
46 db 2f 01 24 00 ab 12 12 =>
46 db 2f 01 24 ff ab 12 12
Can always equip mods:
4f e9 28 01 d2 27 14 4b =>
4f e9 28 01 d2 27 14 00
I fart in level requirement's general direction:
66 a7 27 62 0b 66 d5 26 0c 1d =>
66 a7 27 62 0b 66 d5 26 0c 00
New hacks are never a bump.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Fuck the "game deleted every day on HC" feature:
d0 30 60 cd 26 60 fe 2b =>
47 30 60 cd 26 60 fe 2b
the hacks cant work
the *8+6 hacks
when i found the address and change the value then freeze the value the game crashes
can anyone verify?
or is there a AOB hack for money? maybe infinity money?
the hacks cant work
the *8+6 hacks
when i found the address and change the value then freeze the value the game crashes
can anyone verify?
or is there a AOB hack for money? maybe infinity money?
the new value must be XX*8+6
or is there a AOB hack for money? maybe infinity money?
This might help, edited lol wut's
In Elona, upkeep pays you
46 c9 2e 00 a0 24 ff a2
46 c9 2e 00 a0 24 0a a2
In Elona, wages pay you
d1 24 ff a2 61 c7 2e
d1 24 0a a2 61 c7 2e
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Is any of this instructions still work? I tried *8, *8+6, *2, even *8+6*2 O_o...
Could someone help me and tell me step-by-step what to do? Which process should i choose? In normal list I have just firefox, in window list is "play elona shooter...." and there are other 4 firefox process in long list... I've tried all of them and still no effect.
Sorry for bad English ;]
Is any of this instructions still work? I tried *8, *8+6, *2, even *8+6*2 O_o...
Could someone help me and tell me step-by-step what to do? Which process should i choose? In normal list I have just firefox, in window list is "play elona shooter...." and there are other 4 firefox process in long list... I've tried all of them and still no effect.
Sorry for bad English ;]
Ow boy... how about trying the topic below?
If you do try it, please, add your opinion and sugestion...
http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?tid=9786677
No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".