RE: marvel avengers alliance
liang323, disable AI is working fine :3 seems that you've been had o:
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
liang323, disable AI is working fine :3 seems that you've been had o:
is disable Ai working? because i was so stupid i bought diable ai from someone...
feel like getting riped
yes disable ai works. the fast collect works. the battle messages works. and the flight deck bot works. you got cheated. tell all your neighbors and tell all your friends, we have all the same cheats, but we give them out for free.
Do you have a way preview boss reward roulette? Or is there a way to decode these numbers. 5cp each mission still sounds good to me.
unfortunately, it seems that while this may have previously been possible, it is no longer the case.
The client simply sends "collectreward" and then the server sends back an itemID
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Do you have a way preview boss reward roulette? Or is there a way to decode these numbers. 5cp each mission still sounds good to me
i do not have. i can olny decode the numbers, i cant find way to make it work .
that has been server side for quitet some time now. deploy reward is possible I think, since you get to pick.
I think so too, deployment reward is only possible hackable atm. Only need to decode these numbers.
that has been server side for quitet some time now. deploy reward is possible I think, since you get to pick.
I think so too, deployment reward is only possible hackable atm. Only need to decode these numbers.
deploy reward is a false choice i am certain. but in the interest of helping here are some "decoded" hashes
...
FUCK
windows update killed my list of good ones
c91be989cca88ebc034c7120f1fc2198 = 1 gold
d8adcc9b3c1f0841359ffd092d3b6bd4 = 1000 silver
961b03557744938d6c4ed9bc79569364 = 1 "three battles" pvp energy
c0edc1b22d684e111dd8b8551ac0c5fb = 1 healing serum 2
847ce47bf690b3e85ddce734011d3a7d = 1 emp grenade
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
I think the disable ai is not working maybe PD patch it again, any new codes guys is much appreciated. thanks in advance.
I think the disable ai is not working maybe PD patch it again, any new codes guys is much appreciated. thanks in advance.
maybe, but the cheat table still works so you can use that if youd like for now
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
that has been server side for quitet some time now. deploy reward is possible I think, since you get to pick.
I think so too, deployment reward is only possible hackable atm. Only need to decode these numbers.
deploy reward is a false choice i am certain. but in the interest of helping here are some "decoded" hashes
...
FUCK
windows update killed my list of good ones
c91be989cca88ebc034c7120f1fc2198 = 1 gold
d8adcc9b3c1f0841359ffd092d3b6bd4 = 1000 silver
961b03557744938d6c4ed9bc79569364 = 1 "three battles" pvp energy
c0edc1b22d684e111dd8b8551ac0c5fb = 1 healing serum 2
847ce47bf690b3e85ddce734011d3a7d = 1 emp grenade
what to do with these codes ??? can u explain ??
Aobs still working!!!!![]()
@Prince Ruban I know you could be here, how is your trainer? Did you make it from code here?
I made that trainer using a code from trgala.com, i don't know who made it.
This is the code which i used for the trainer
?? ?? ?? ?? 11 02 00 00 27 48 ?? ?? ?? 11 e8 ff ff 08 ?? 08 ?? 26 48 00 00 ?? 13 ?? ??
?? ?? ?? ?? 11 02 00 00 27 48 ?? ?? ?? 11 e8 ff ff 08 ?? 08 ?? 27 48 00 00 ?? 13 ?? ??
D0 30 20 80 ?? 63 ?? D1 11 02 00 00 20 48 10 ?? 00 00 09 D0 ?? ??
D0 30 20 80 ?? 63 ?? D1 11 00 00 00 20 48 10 ?? 00 00 09 D0 ?? ??
Can anyone say me who made it ?? i will give proper credits for it...
that has been server side for quitet some time now. deploy reward is possible I think, since you get to pick.
I think so too, deployment reward is only possible hackable atm. Only need to decode these numbers.
deploy reward is a false choice i am certain. but in the interest of helping here are some "decoded" hashes
...
FUCK
windows update killed my list of good ones
c91be989cca88ebc034c7120f1fc2198 = 1 gold
d8adcc9b3c1f0841359ffd092d3b6bd4 = 1000 silver
961b03557744938d6c4ed9bc79569364 = 1 "three battles" pvp energy
c0edc1b22d684e111dd8b8551ac0c5fb = 1 healing serum 2
847ce47bf690b3e85ddce734011d3a7d = 1 emp grenade
I see... dam PD. Btw I just noticed two more hacks added to the collection.
TY kolonelkadat, keep up the good work.
?? ?? ?? ?? 11 02 00 00 27 48 ?? ?? ?? 11 e8 ff ff 08 ?? 08 ?? 26 48 00 00 ?? 13 ?? ??
?? ?? ?? ?? 11 02 00 00 27 48 ?? ?? ?? 11 e8 ff ff 08 ?? 08 ?? 27 48 00 00 ?? 13 ?? ??
D0 30 20 80 ?? 63 ?? D1 11 02 00 00 20 48 10 ?? 00 00 09 D0 ?? ??
D0 30 20 80 ?? 63 ?? D1 11 00 00 00 20 48 10 ?? 00 00 09 D0 ?? ??
What do this code do ?
all aobs and cheat table updated
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
?? ?? ?? ?? 11 02 00 00 27 48 ?? ?? ?? 11 e8 ff ff 08 ?? 08 ?? 26 48 00 00 ?? 13 ?? ??
?? ?? ?? ?? 11 02 00 00 27 48 ?? ?? ?? 11 e8 ff ff 08 ?? 08 ?? 27 48 00 00 ?? 13 ?? ??
D0 30 20 80 ?? 63 ?? D1 11 02 00 00 20 48 10 ?? 00 00 09 D0 ?? ??
D0 30 20 80 ?? 63 ?? D1 11 00 00 00 20 48 10 ?? 00 00 09 D0 ?? ??
What do this code do ?
It disables AI.
Sorry for my ignorance, but I can't get them to work.
I've downloaded the CT. Here's what I do.
1. Open CE 6.3 - 2. Load CT - 3. Load Game. (But I'm not sure if I'm loading it right. I mean, with Firefox it's "plugin container.exe" right?) I've tried it with Chrome too, same result.
The codes just doesn't activate. Can you help me guys please?
Thanks for the answer and sorry for my bad english.
if its new firefox you need to target
flashplayerplugin
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"