Hey all :)
Im using Charles to scan boss drops as soon as I zone into a mission. I am having problems decoding the data, thus unable to predict which drop will be available. As nice as hacking the database and sending a modified request back would be nice, im just content with being able to refresh the mission (abort start over) and repeat till desired reward is present. The data I get is:
memphisto: hammering nail f1692fa330a25b635073cda51129f635 (that was the doober id reward for epic boss)
This is scratched out from the response tab, with json activated. It shows all (0-8) codes for potential boss drops, but then encodes the actual drop for that session.
Any help with this would be great. Also I noticed above that there are codes that can be injected to replace deploy rewards? if this is still the case (1 gold for example) please let me know!
Feel free to pm me or respond here, whichever is more appropiate, if any are willing to assist, thx!