[REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators
Hello fellow friends.
Link: http://apps.facebook.com/mutants_gg/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
Similar do Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
Anyone can hack this game?
Thanks a lot!
98 posts
Hello fellow friends.
Link: http://apps.facebook.com/mutants_gg/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
Similar do Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
Anyone can hack this game?
Thanks a lot!
any1?
I looked at this a while back. I didnt get any love from it at first glance though. I may take another look soon.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
ok thx
hope you will find something
Hacks in the cheat table
)multiply damage by127 and set damage done to player to 0
sorry for not hacking this sooner
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
ty for this koloneldat your a freaking GOD!!!!!!!!!!
ty koloneldat . This hack is awesome
the silvers or gold are server sided?
Thanks :P nice hack
thank you bro
The hack has been patched. Could you please update it?
Thank you in advance.
still works. thanks for playing though
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
are you guys planning on making a gold hack or currency hack in this game?
I am getting an error when using it.
same here after a match, it gives an error (disconnect).