RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators
I used the GodMode and sometime got "error attack code :1"
BTW thanks sodowodo23
98 posts
I used the GodMode and sometime got "error attack code :1"
BTW thanks sodowodo23
the hack works I'm playing with it but there is some conditions :
-if you use the same team twice you need to refresh the game because your mutant hp decrease after the fight
-if you get too much damage in your 3 mutants you will get error
but if you refresh or change team every fight it will work normally ;)
Excuse my ignorance but, how exactly did you get it to work? I've tried several times but cannot get the check in the checkbox to work. It just isn't working for me no matter what I do. I know I'm missing something, aren't I? BTW, I'm using Firefox. Thanks
open mozilla firefox
start mutant genetic gladiators
open cheat engine
select the process of plugin-container or flash ( it depends what you found )
change value type to array of byte
copy this and press enter
24 ff ab 96 d7 26 96 29 60 45 46 c8 70 00 66 dd 0f 66 d5 2b 12 07 00 00
then double click it and change the value to
24 ff ab 96 d7 26 96 29 60 45 46 c8 70 00 66 dd 0f 66 d5 2b 12 00 00 00
I'm using fire fox too . And i found 2 flash player plugin , one of them will work
I use this GoDMode to grow the mutans's lv . After each combat , i refesh my browser :)
if you guys are going to use the same mutant for training, you need to choose a tag but don't use it in battle(hp regen after fight when tag is not used). In that case you can avoid getting disconnected before the next fight and can still train the same mutant all over again.
this for those who are having a hard time finding and replacing the aob in cheat engine. I updated the godmode cheat table.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/447rj3abu0zg9uh/mutants.CT
Thanks, that help out alot. After re-reading the previous posts again and following the directions, it's now working properly. This is really sweet playing the game this way...I love it. Thanks again.
is there anyway to avoid the error from taken too much damge?
i've already written a way to avoid the disconnection before a match after taking too much damage. refer to my previous post .
x2 damage
24 FF AB 96 D7 26 96 29 d2 24 02 a2 d6 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
is easy to create hacks for this kind of games?

>4000 campaign pass . how is this possible ?
it's possible if you have lots of friends, send them campaign passes everyday. make 1k friends you'll have lots of campaign before you know it.
please update. Not working ...... @@