Skip to content

[REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

This discussion is linked to Mutants: Genetic Gladiators. View game

98 posts

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Aug 25, 2013 3:47 pm

By the way, what is the version of the Flash you are using? I'm using Flash 11.7 and the table does not work.
I attach it each to the four 'flashplayerplugin' on the process but it does not 'tick'

UPDATE:

Anyway, I just have used Chrome. Thank you all for this hack!! By the way, it doesn't work now on PvPs and bosses.

I thought that if we just retain the '0 Damage' and drop the 1 hit kill. I think they would not detect it.

Just an opinion, but I would like to try it if I just know AoB programming.

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Aug 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Im probably not going to release any more hacks for this.
blame the people posting hacks from here on other sites, if youre into that kind of thing.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Aug 26, 2013 12:13 am
kolonelkadat Posted on: 08/25/2013 4:22pm
Im probably not going to release any more hacks for this.
blame the people posting hacks from here on other sites, if youre into that kind of thing.

 

1100110011 Posted on: 08/25/2013 7:38pm
Yes I found this hack on another site but had there and then the credits came looking and found this post



if it had credits i dont really see a problem. except maybe too many people abusing it so it gets patched fast. i always hated when that happens

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Aug 26, 2013 12:37 am

like ive said before in chat, I dont actually care if people share it. BUT

> when people put the hacks on other sites, it makes it easier for devs to find and fix
> I dont play the game
> so I dont really care about hacking it anymore. Ive had my fun.


thats all
Ive shown the world a glimpse of whats possible, and now I leave it to them. 


 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Aug 26, 2013 6:06 am

Can you give us a hint on how to make our own AoB hack for this game sir KolonelKadat?
I know a few of C programming but I haven't started learning ASM yet...

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Aug 29, 2013 2:23 pm
googley71 Posted on: 08/26/2013 2:06am
Can you give us a hint on how to make our own AoB hack for this game sir KolonelKadat?
I know a few of C programming but I haven't started learning ASM yet...



the hints are both that he was able to create hacks for this game, and what those hacks were. and the swf code (as3) is more similar to assembly than anything. you can either learn assembly first and apply it to actionscript (as3), or you can try and learn actionscript first as a gateway into assembly. either way is your choice.

i doubt kolonel will be releasing or updating hacks for this game. if anyone wants them, they're going to have to make them for themselves.

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Aug 29, 2013 4:16 pm

i poked a bit further on some other stuff at the request of someone, but got nowhere

anyways my last addition here
to enable console,
press ctrl+alt+shift 
type shazam
press enter key
looks like its mostly locked down though...

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Aug 31, 2013 5:59 am
kolonelkadat Posted on: 08/29/2013 12:16pm
i poked a bit further on some other stuff at the request of someone, but got nowhere

anyways my last addition here
to enable console,
press ctrl+alt+shift 
type shazam
press enter key
looks like its mostly locked down though...



can you try hack credits and gold? help me and another guys :)
mutiple hack maybe block acc if use it so much ... i try and blocking ...

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Aug 31, 2013 8:04 am
sieuga Posted on: 08/31/2013 1:59am
kolonelkadat Posted on: 08/29/2013 12:16pm
i poked a bit further on some other stuff at the request of someone, but got nowhere

anyways my last addition here
to enable console,
press ctrl+alt+shift 
type shazam
press enter key
looks like its mostly locked down though...


can you try hack credits and gold? help me and another guys :)
mutiple hack maybe block acc if use it so much ... i try and blocking ...



He is done hacking the game sieuga, maybe one day he gets bored he might hack again who knows, but asking after he said he is done is a sure fire way of him never touching it again. Just a friendly word of advice