Skip to content

[REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

This discussion is linked to Mutants: Genetic Gladiators. View game

98 posts

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Sep 10, 2013 2:52 pm
grimangel Posted on: 09/09/2013 11:51pm
I used the GodMode and sometime got "error attack code :1" 
BTW thanks sodowodo23



the hack works I'm playing with it but there is some conditions : 
-if you use the same team twice you need to refresh the game because your mutant hp decrease after the fight 
-if you get too much damage in your 3 mutants you will get error 

but if you refresh or change team every fight it will work normally ;)

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Sep 11, 2013 12:29 am

Excuse my ignorance but, how exactly did you get it to work? I've tried several times but cannot get the check in the checkbox to work. It just isn't working for me no matter what I do. I know I'm missing something, aren't I? BTW, I'm using Firefox. Thanks

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Sep 11, 2013 1:00 am
icegirl19561 Posted on: 09/10/2013 8:29pm
Excuse my ignorance but, how exactly did you get it to work? I've tried several times but cannot get the check in the checkbox to work. It just isn't working for me no matter what I do. I know I'm missing something, aren't I? BTW, I'm using Firefox. Thanks



open mozilla firefox 
start mutant genetic gladiators
open cheat engine
select the process of plugin-container or flash ( it depends what you found )
change value type to array of byte
copy this and press enter
24 ff ab 96 d7 26 96 29 60 45 46 c8 70 00 66 dd 0f 66 d5 2b 12 07 00 00
then double click it and change the value to 
24 ff ab 96 d7 26 96 29 60 45 46 c8 70 00 66 dd 0f 66 d5 2b 12 00 00 00

important : read my last comment for errors ;)

triruk Posted on: 09/10/2013 10:52am
grimangel Posted on: 09/09/2013 11:51pm
I used the GodMode and sometime got "error attack code :1" 
BTW thanks sodowodo23


the hack works I'm playing with it but there is some conditions : 
-if you use the same team twice you need to refresh the game because your mutant hp decrease after the fight 
-if you get too much damage in your 3 mutants you will get error 

but if you refresh or change team every fight it will work normally ;)



 

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Sep 11, 2013 3:04 am
icegirl19561 Posted on: 09/11/2013 7:29am
Excuse my ignorance but, how exactly did you get it to work? I've tried several times but cannot get the check in the checkbox to work. It just isn't working for me no matter what I do. I know I'm missing something, aren't I? BTW, I'm using Firefox. Thanks

I'm using fire fox too . And i found 2 flash player plugin , one of them will work

triruk Posted on: 09/10/2013 9:52pm
grimangel Posted on: 09/09/2013 11:51pm
I used the GodMode and sometime got "error attack code :1" 
BTW thanks sodowodo23


the hack works I'm playing with it but there is some conditions : 
-if you use the same team twice you need to refresh the game because your mutant hp decrease after the fight 
-if you get too much damage in your 3 mutants you will get error 

but if you refresh or change team every fight it will work normally ;)

I use this GoDMode to grow the mutans's lv . After each combat , i refesh my browser :)


 

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Sep 11, 2013 4:45 am

if you guys are going to use the same mutant for training, you need to choose a tag but don't use it in battle(hp regen after fight when tag is not used). In that case you can avoid getting disconnected before the next fight and can still train the same mutant all over again.


this for those who are having a hard time finding and replacing the aob in cheat engine. I updated the godmode cheat table.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/447rj3abu0zg9uh/mutants.CT

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Sep 11, 2013 6:48 am
kautot090 Posted on: 09/10/2013 11:45pm
if you guys are going to use the same mutant for training, you need to choose a tag but don't use it in battle(hp regen after fight when tag is not used). In that case you can avoid getting disconnected before the next fight and can still train the same mutant all over again.


this for those who are having a hard time finding and replacing the aob in cheat engine. I updated the godmode cheat table.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/447rj3abu0zg9uh/mutants.CT



Thanks, that help out alot. After re-reading the previous posts again and following the directions, it's now working properly. This is really sweet playing the game this way...I love it. Thanks again.

RE: [REQUEST] Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

Posted Sep 15, 2013 5:34 am

it's possible if you have lots of friends, send them campaign passes everyday. make 1k friends you'll have lots of campaign before you know it.