RE: KongHack 101
Nice work !!! Thanks : )
A few things about the site
159 posts
Nice work !!! Thanks : )
Very straightforward rules. I hope I can get enough points to where idiling won't hurt.
Read it. Thanks, it's awesome to be here :)
so helpful, thanks
hi thanks for the explanation was a great idea ami helped me since I'm new
the most risky thing to avoid is falsy voted then the rest will be easy to follow, i see
nice rules, thanks!
really thank you for all the tutorials and help :)
I was a bit lost with all the changes. I know I'm forced to stay active. No problem, sounds good to me. Thank you for the tips.
I was a bit lost with all the changes. I know I'm forced to stay active. No problem, sounds good to me. Thank you for the tips.
Your join date is last month. Nothing's changed in several months. WTF are you talking about?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Nice & amazing work. Thank you so much for the info!!
thanks you very much for your information
Derp, derp, anywone a derp here?
Derp, derp, anywone a derp here?
And banhammer. Good job!
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Those are some fine rules. Nice.
Thanks for the post. Learned much about this site.