RE: KongHack 101
stanley parable was great. saw all 7 (or more if you include the secret ones) or so endings
|
|
A few things about the site
159 posts
stanley parable was great. saw all 7 (or more if you include the secret ones) or so endings
|
|
Helped a lot! ![]()
I want to say tankyou for the Redemption point.
I'm using konghack a long time and then i was blocked.
I tought i will never be using it again.
Tankyou
Added a part about the post reply auto-save feature. I don't think too many people know this exists...
Added a part about the post reply auto-save feature. I don't think too many people know this exists...
It's not reliable and shouldn't be depended on.
In fact, in hte latest version of CK, it doesn't function at all.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I do not know where to post this so i choose the Kongregate forum: lolwut, you are amazing :)
I do not know where to post this so i choose the Kongregate forum: lolwut, you are amazing :)
You could always go to one of lolwut's posts and click that little green thumbs up to give some karma...
Tnx for redemption points... :)
Tnx for redemption points... :)
You're welcome. Don't forget to stay active so you don't get dropped again. I don't think a second email goes out. Check the points store to see a list of things to do that will get you points.
Yay! You helped me! :)
Nice work on this. VERY helpful ![]()
[Resolved]I have to say the organization of this site being based of the work of volunteers and the help of donations is astounding the website is setup well. I have one question however i would like to know where the link for the paypal account donation is because i have looked and cannot seem to find it?Thanks i did not see that lol
It's on the home page. There isn't a link. Instead, it's a giant box.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Great write-up. Thank you!
Great site! Thanks for all your hard work. I will be making regular contributions as I find new hacks/sol/etc.
There is no spoon...