Skip to content
Locked

KongHack 101

A few things about the site

159 posts

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Sep 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Thanks I had no Idea why I was bouncing or getting negative points.

hack the planet

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Sep 30, 2013 11:43 pm
Doomware Posted on: 09/30/2013 8:58am
Is the ban for reaching -100 neccessary, what the the people who have nothing to say going to do (I come here weekly, but I haven't even had the need to request a hack, and someone always beats me to submitting simpler hacks.)?

Is the need for an account still neccassary for viewing hacks?



This is incorrect.  No bans occur.  If you were banned, you'd land on a shock site.  The old accounts are simply deleted.

I'm working as fast as I can to integrate with paypal again, but they are being a complete bitch. :(


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Oct 4, 2013 4:54 pm

I guess paypal doesn't like hackers huh. Well, that's not really new. Credit card companies don't like those as well...

Ps: Gates, I'll do that this weekend. Since you've given me permition, I'll modify it and incorporate it in my tut. Hope you don't mind the end-result ;)

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Oct 4, 2013 11:08 pm

Good to know. It would suxs if they were blocking us.

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Oct 22, 2013 11:29 am

Not sure if everybody knows, but the userscript works on chromium if you install "Tampermonkey".

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Oct 22, 2013 11:42 am
Konsole Posted on: 10/22/2013 7:29am
Not sure if everybody knows, but the userscript works on chromium if you install "Tampermonkey".



Thanks, forgot to mention that. It's added.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Nov 13, 2013 12:35 am

Ok, so from I've noticed, this site is fairly new.
What types of persons do you have "working" for you, per-se, and what is the effort being put into these games?

I'm only asking out of learning, not out of maliciousness. Please don't take what I say the wrong way. Just want to know what to expect out of the community (as well as what I may, or may not, be able to contribute).

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Dec 3, 2013 10:26 pm

Helpful information, thanks

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Dec 4, 2013 4:19 am
itsme2013 Posted on: 11/12/2013 7:35pm
Ok, so from I've noticed, this site is fairly new.
What types of persons do you have "working" for you, per-se, and what is the effort being put into these games?

I'm only asking out of learning, not out of maliciousness. Please don't take what I say the wrong way. Just want to know what to expect out of the community (as well as what I may, or may not, be able to contribute).



Sorry for the late reply, this one slipped past my radar. This site has been through many changes over the years, you can check it out here: http://konghack.com/timeline.php.

This site is completely run by volunteers and donations. Whatever isn't covered by donations comes out of TiM's (The Ignorant Masses) pocket. He's the evil genius behind this site. You can check out the list of mods here: https://konghack.com/groups.php. Myself and kolonelkadat are the only mods with access to and the ability to change the source code to the site. As far as talent, we have a few programmers (various languages), a few graphic designers, a few who like to dabble in RE, and I'm sure there's a lot more hidden talent out there from the members that aren't so vocal and some I'm forgetting. Effort being put into the games? As I said, it's all volunteer. Our top contributer of AoBs would be lol_wut, that guy is awesome. Mods, feel free to add to this as I have to run. What were you looking to contribute?

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Dec 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Just logged back in after a while, didn't notice the changes, Ok with them, just sad that im in the negitive for points. Time to build back up.

Peace

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Dec 11, 2013 9:30 pm
gates Posted on: 12/03/2013 11:19pm

You can check out the list of mods here: https://konghack.com/groups.php. Myself and kolonelkadat are the only mods with access to and the ability to change the source code to the site.



not quite ;) i'm also part of the dev group. technically i could view/modify the source like you guys (if i download git and do all that shit), but i kinda said fuck it since im not good at coding and im too lazy anyways. plus theres no reason i would want/need to.
if i get better at coding (in general) and php/sql then id probably help where i could, but thats a long ways off so i dont really count.
 

itsme2013 Posted on: 11/12/2013 7:35pm
Ok, so from I've noticed, this site is fairly new.
What types of persons do you have "working" for you, per-se, and what is the effort being put into these games?

I'm only asking out of learning, not out of maliciousness. Please don't take what I say the wrong way. Just want to know what to expect out of the community (as well as what I may, or may not, be able to contribute).



we dont have workers. everyone on this site says and does what they want. whether thats leeching, donating, hacking, coding, or sitting in chat all day. the "effort" is anyone that makes a hack for a game and shares it with the rest of us. we dont get payed, we dont have a quota, and we dont feel obligated to make hacks; so every hack you see (which is a shitload of hacks) is someone that did it of their own free will.

the community here is mostly leechers, but those of us that are active people are friendly and not too bad at holding a conversation (excluding zenwaichi lol) and usually dont mind helping someone =) you can contribute in any way you want. post in the forums, upload .sol save files for games, making hacks, just voting if hacks are working or not, talking in chat, reviewing games, adding games to our database, donating,suggestions. any and all of it is welcome and will keep youre account alive! as long as you're not rude. (rude people usually get banned, we dont have to deal with that BS in our lovely site)

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Dec 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Could you please make it so that i can vote on hacks even without being very active here? I am using cheat engine for years and i love what you have done here. Just want to contribute by voting.

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Dec 22, 2013 1:44 pm
stekkos Posted on: 12/22/2013 8:29am

Could you please make it so that i can vote on hacks even without being very active here? I am using cheat engine for years and i love what you have done here. Just want to contribute by voting.

Yeah, we tried that.  All it lead to was enormous amounts of fucktards down-voting every hack they came across, both to piss us off and earn some points.

All you need is 5 posts to be able to vote.  Reply to some threads and you'll be good to go.  Start in the talk forum, as most of that stuff isn't even game related.  Why not start a topic about anything.  Seen any good movies or TV shows lately?  Post about it!

I'm a steam user myself.  Just got Stanley Parable.  Absolutely loved it.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

This topic is locked.