Skip to content
Locked

KongHack 101

A few things about the site

159 posts

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Mar 5, 2015 2:11 am

Just discovered this website thank you for the amazing work

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Mar 10, 2015 4:25 pm

I really wish I had known of this site months ago.

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Mar 16, 2015 12:09 pm

Amazing site you guys have here.  The 101 answered all the questions I had.  Keep up the amazing work!

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Mar 18, 2015 5:54 am

really appreciate the active community of this site... good job

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Mar 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Awesome , best trainer for far ( Even it is freeeeee )
But It would be better if the old hacks get removed 

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Mar 20, 2015 9:17 pm

It would be better if I could find active topics to post in. The general area seems too quiet.

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Mar 20, 2015 9:19 pm

Well... just came in and actually got impressed by the way the site encourages people to stay active!
Keep up the good work!!!
 

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Mar 28, 2015 7:06 pm

Thanks for the help! I will try to stay active! :3

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Mar 30, 2015 12:25 am

Good day~ I just happened to stumble on this site when a friend recommended me this page.. I see great works around it... I'll try to stay active and maybe I could learn a thing or two from the people around here..yes

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Apr 11, 2015 3:13 am

Been reading the new user's guide. No where can I find an explanation to find the donation button. Would like to donate. Can any one show me how to find it? I feel like a complete noob asking, but I have been navgating this site for 1 hr now, still can't find it. :/

Thanks.

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Apr 11, 2015 4:01 pm

pandapanda, just go to the konghack home page. It's on the right side, beneath Popular Topics and Latest Hacks, and above Game of the Day. Just scroll down till you see it - you can't miss it.

This topic is locked.