RE: KongHack 101
Man, I just want to say I wish I had found this site a long time ago, everything is so easy to use and understand, and works beautifully. Keep up the amazing work!
A few things about the site
159 posts
Man, I just want to say I wish I had found this site a long time ago, everything is so easy to use and understand, and works beautifully. Keep up the amazing work!
great info - thanks!
Do I get banned, if I post another trainers of the other sites? I think they can be a sample for new hacks...
Anyway, thanks a lot for tutorial (and wonder that there're really a lot of reasons to be banned)
Do I get banned, if I post another trainers of the other sites? I think they can be a sample for new hacks...
Anyway, thanks a lot for tutorial (and wonder that there're really a lot of reasons to be banned)
Posting viruses/malware or stealing other people's content/code/whatever without proper dox (credits, links, etc) will get you banned.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Thanks for the info, it really helped.
Kong Hack doesn't work on Firefox if you disable the protected mode for adobe flash player.
Disable this feature is necessary for those who have ruge lag using this browser.
KongHack only uses a very small flash file to supplement audio for the web chat. I haven't had any issues with it in firefox, but if you have some wacked out setting that's doing what Pedro mentioned, just disable the web chat on the home page via the chat settings in the UCP. They're somewhere...
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Thanks for the guide, it make more easyer for me to understand the forum, although im still confused
about stock gaming.
Thanks for the guide, it make more easyer for me to understand the forum, although im still confused
about stock gaming.
Buy low, sell high! You can play until you have 25k points.
When do the new forums go back in stock, I'd really like to have my own here?
Great work man!![]()
Thanks for that helped a lot
Shenanigann
Helped me to get along with the site features and new point system.Thanks a bunch!
Give me all your booty...Argh!
...
A few things about the site...
Points
The link above, in stocks (https://konghack.com/ucp/stocks/) is broken, the correct link is (https://konghack.com/ucp/points/stocks)![]()
Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.
A few things about the site..
The link above, in stocks (https://konghack.com/ucp/stocks/) is broken, the correct link is (https://konghack.com/ucp/points/stocks)![]()
Thanks, updated.