Skip to content
Sticky Locked [Information]

SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)

Some hacks on NK's SAS4.

525 posts

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 1, 2015 10:51 pm

loool both hacks are nice fools XD

The black box drop only don't let you pick up any box and the final boss don't die XD

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 2, 2015 12:44 am

xD, drop only black box fooled me again. April Fools OP
Thank you! :DDD


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 2, 2015 1:06 am

My heart is broken crying I really want black strongbox and Effewe trolling my fragile feelings T_T

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 2, 2015 1:19 am

Has anyone noticed that the xp hack isn't working? Please update it!
Thanks :]


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 2, 2015 3:39 am

Black Box hack is working now?

I believe he will never share the correct version of those elite and black hacks XD

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 2, 2015 3:56 am

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIGURE OUT how to find the "EPIC PACk" to replace 10x (box) hack!! contains
black key/box, augment, and 10x nanobox.

I don't see it in the store..... just .... on START/PLAY screen... says sale ends 4 days 3 hrs

you must be a certain lvl? to see the pack in store. My lower lvl doesn't have it in store, my higher lvl does.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 2, 2015 4:26 am

Rampant i see the pack in the store in the same line of black keys

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 2, 2015 7:31 am

OMG They're selling Cores and Black Boxes!

Come on, if someone find how to hack them, share at least with me, I won't spread and I'll use it wisely as I always did with the other hacks.

And I just need 1x black item to stop using any kind of hack.

Please ♥
--

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 2, 2015 11:34 am

Is the Elite Core hack is ban risk unknown?

Edit: Its not a hack that I was expecting hahaha. Anyways, april fools
 

This topic is locked.