Skip to content
Sticky Locked [Information]

SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)

Some hacks on NK's SAS4.

525 posts

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 3, 2015 6:48 pm
Pronix Posted on: 04/02/2015 8:25am

No one can make a new xp hack?????


Why don't you go make one? It's not that easy for gods sake, give them some time. Be patient and wait!

I'm sure they will update and make a new one :]


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 4, 2015 2:11 am
effewe2 Posted on: 04/03/2015 10:07pm

Maybe if you ask nicely, you'll get better results?

Since you are a pro at this, can you tell me which swf decompiler you use to hack?
And also, can you "please, please" update xp hack. God bless you and I will pray for you every night :) Keep up the good work
Thanks, man.


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 4, 2015 2:31 am
styruslolz Posted on: 04/03/2015 10:11pm

Since you are a pro at this, can you tell me which swf decompiler you use to hack?
And also, can you "please, please" update xp hack. God bless you and I will pray for you every night :) Keep up the good work
Thanks, man.



LMFAO!

Does your "God" approve of you cheating? =D

It's pretty much public knowledge what I use. I have posted it more than once, as have others in this very thread.

JPEXS.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: SoThink is a pile of shit. It doesn't properly decompile the code half the time, it can't open the raw swf file, and the fact that they try to charge money for it is just hilarious.

Oh right. XP hack is posted. See? You just had to ask nicely.

And don't thank me for it, thank haenawolf. He is the original creator of that hack. I just took his old one and searched for a specific value and found the updated AoB's. Modified it a bit as well.

He had it set at 100. I bumped it up to 120.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 4, 2015 2:35 am
effewe2 Posted on: 04/03/2015 10:07pm

Maybe if you ask nicely, you'll get better results?



Oh, Lord Effewe the master of hacking, please make a hack for black strongboxes and if someday I know you and you are in trouble, you have my support, please make this hack X_X

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 4, 2015 3:03 am
effewe2 Posted on: 04/03/2015 10:31pm
styruslolz Posted on: 04/03/2015 10:11pm

Since you are a pro at this, can you tell me which swf decompiler you use to hack?
And also, can you "please, please" update xp hack. God bless you and I will pray for you every night :) Keep up the good work
Thanks, man.



LMFAO!

Does your "God" approve of you cheating? =D

It's pretty much public knowledge what I use. I have posted it more than once, as have others in this very thread.

JPEXS.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: SoThink is a pile of shit. It doesn't properly decompile the code half the time, it can't open the raw swf file, and the fact that they try to charge money for it is just hilarious.

Oh right. XP hack is posted. See? You just had to ask nicely.

And don't thank me for it, thank haenawolf. He is the original creator of that hack. I just took his old one and searched for a specific value and found the updated AoB's. Modified it a bit as well.

He had it set at 100. I bumped it up to 120.


I worship the god of hacking, and he blesses people like you. Thank you so much for the xp hack, to those people wondering: the hack is working! :]

Edit: Thanks for the tips, you are my inspiration xD 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 4, 2015 3:43 pm

A big thanks to you for bring back the xp hack and adding the steel box option wich is perfect for low lvl items :)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 4, 2015 3:50 pm

Thank you again for update all hacks, effewe2 and haenawolf

, 

you guys are the best.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 5, 2015 12:30 am

Grenade's Hack - Money Hack

can someone please look into making this work again
thanks

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 5, 2015 2:41 am

hey guys, any working level or EXP hack now? The failed mssion EXP x120 seem not effective at all

This topic is locked.