Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Player Info Hack

52 posts

SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Oct 19, 2014 3:38 am

Could anyone make a hack in which you can edit your player info, such as games played, wins, losses, kills, and deaths? I realized that exp and item hacks are not that useful if other players can tell you are a hacker by checking your info.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Oct 19, 2014 8:06 am

I managed to edit kill stats in multiplayer using cheat engine, but it not store after match. Game stores it in different addresses each game.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Nov 4, 2014 4:32 am

Any way to hack and make the NK Coins you need to buy the extra stuff with and get it for free?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Nov 4, 2014 5:52 pm

is there a way to hack the turrets that you cant buy or sometin like dat :/


 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Nov 8, 2014 4:49 pm

Are these hacks only limited to kongregate? I used to play on Ninjakiwi but I plan on switching over to kongregate

------------------------- Click here to add signature -------------------------

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Nov 9, 2014 7:38 pm

Can someone help me? I am unable to find anyone on coop, it says looking for players for like 10 min. Am I multiplayer banned? Does anyone else have this same issue? And If i were multiplayer banned is there anyway to get unbanned?

------------------------- Click here to add signature -------------------------

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Nov 10, 2014 7:19 am
elitecommandoz Posted on: 11/09/2014 2:38pm

Can someone help me? I am unable to find anyone on coop, it says looking for players for like 10 min. Am I multiplayer banned? Does anyone else have this same issue? And If i were multiplayer banned is there anyway to get unbanned?



Try clearing out your cache - if you're using an older version of the game it matches with the same version, so if you've got an out of date game which other people aren't playing on, you probably won't find any games quickly

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Nov 14, 2014 6:55 pm

The hacks worked great first, but the last month if i try to open a strongbox from shop with the hacks on. my game will just freeze

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Nov 18, 2014 11:48 pm

I think I got multiplayer banned twice now. Was it because the skill hack?
 

------------------------- Click here to add signature -------------------------

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Nov 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Probably, you should keep your skill cheat always on to avoid getting minus skill points, and in that way preventing autoban.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Nov 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Yeah good tip, gonna try the skill hack with another account to see if it gets me banned again.

Edit: Having a negative skill point does indeed get you MP banned... Becarful, if your gonna use the hack make sure you keep it on at all times.

Oh and what does "Slot can be assigned freely" hack do?

------------------------- Click here to add signature -------------------------
This topic is locked.