RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4
I love SAS 4 but I'm a high level with low stats xD WTF, people just stare at me like *bruh?*
Player Info Hack
52 posts
I love SAS 4 but I'm a high level with low stats xD WTF, people just stare at me like *bruh?*
Start working the update is out lol
How to hack now? None of hcks working any more. No more empty slot trick. No more max slot trick. Party is over ! Can it possible to get level 12 gun 4 star from hack? Will new max be 12 or 10 now?
How to hack now? None of hcks working any more. No more empty slot trick. No more max slot trick. Party is over ! Can it possible to get level 12 gun 4 star from hack? Will new max be 12 or 10 now?
The update just came out im shure that haenawolf and the others will update their hack and make hacks for the new black box ,key and the new elite augment core .
hopefully they update those.
also a way to get the drop rate hack back operational, and maybe make a hack to get black strongboxes and augment cores!
submitted augment XP hack.
Should work until they update the game. (they can do this without you knowing it...I've seen as many as 12 updates before they change the build date and update release notes/changes)
Note you need a lot of money to take advantage of that hack. I suggest having ~500 million.
*edit* updated for patch that was just released.
*edit 2* updated again. they patched a second time after the 2/11/15 patch without any updated release notes. (they frequently release 2 builds in the same day of the same "release" hours apart) so both should be working again.
postings to confirm the update after [BLACK] update. take longer it might cuz due to new changes. maybe they update often to fight hacker??
Locking this shit up. use the other thread.
|
|