Skip to content
[Help]

Idling to Rule the Gods

hacking shutting off creation

This discussion is linked to Idling to Rule the Gods. View game

140 posts

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Feb 13, 2018 3:53 pm

I didn't launch it from the steam menu. I moved the downloaded files to my desktop and renamed the .exe file and tried to run the .exe file from there but it still kept calling up steam.

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Feb 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Same thing happens to me, trying to play old version just closes and brings up the download window for the latest version.

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Feb 16, 2018 1:05 pm

SOL file from yargd is unusable afaik -- you have to be logged in as him.

EDIT: not anymore -- all of a sudden it works. ty so much

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Mar 12, 2018 6:54 am

I just realise that if you keep searching 4byte for the creation start with unknown value then keep searching increase value when the bar moves then when it resets search decrease value and continue, you will end up with one wierd number that if you set to like 9999999 your creation is like instant

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Mar 26, 2018 8:21 am

The ones I can get to consistently work on the steam version with the KH Ultra Trainer are:

Creations are Free to buy
Shit is Much faster to build
Gain might levels faster

Theres also a few that seem to freeze up the game. Creations give more creation power seems to be one of those, and also pet campaigns give 3600x rewards with 1000x less time makes them actually go faster but I get no rewards. If anyone manages to get these or any ones not mentioned above to work then let me know how you did it please.

Thanks!
 

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Apr 28, 2018 11:20 pm

I'm sorry for being a piece of trash for the longest time, i've updated all my hacks and can vouch for them, sorry for the long wait on those ones but school is taking almost all of my time

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted May 24, 2018 4:25 pm
kjhendir Posted on: 04/28/2018 7:20pm

I'm sorry for being a piece of trash for the longest time, i've updated all my hacks and can vouch for them, sorry for the long wait on those ones but school is taking almost all of my time


    Thank you very much for updating your hacks! The one to give rewards from pet campaigns is great and it helped me a lot. Screw those microtransactions that blocks useful game content! 100 dollars to unlock all pets? 150 dollars for all the useful upgrade for crystals? Two months of torturous grind only to have the chance to have 1/20 of the paid content as a freebie (source:https://www.kongregate.com/forums/2874-idling-to-rule-the-gods/topics/1461427-how-do-you-get-300k-pet-stones)? I guess Shugasu (the dev) really loves money...
    
     However, the game updated again and as expected no useful content for it, but almost all the hacks stopped working. I'm almost certain the dev stalks this thread just to destroy any attempt to make his game more fair, instead of using his time to implement more stuff. That's the reason I choose to not post some useful hacks I found in the thread, because if I did in one/two weeks tops they would not work anymore. So thank you very much, Shugasu, for always working in making your game a giant pain for everyone who don't have money to pay for your lowly scams!

    Anyway, is there any hope for an update on the hack? I wanted to use it again for reasons that sadly I can't say right now, since Big Brother Shugasu is always watching... 
 
    

jp0684 Posted on: 02/14/2018 9:05am

Same thing happens to me, trying to play old version just closes and brings up the download window for the latest version.


    I searched about it and from what I understood if a game has the steam_api.dll in its installation package, using the console method doesn't work since Steam will force a shutdown and an update instantly. In my opinion, the only way to avoid this is to make a crack of the launcher for the game like people do to pirate games, so that we could download an older version of the game without the forced shutdown. But only theorically speaking, I don't know if it would work if really implemented and even if it did, the dev would screw us over again...

 

kesaloma Posted on: 02/16/2018 8:05am

SOL file from yargd is unusable afaik -- you have to be logged in as him.

EDIT: not anymore -- all of a sudden it works. ty so much


    Tried to test this and it returned the same error to me, sadly.

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Jul 2, 2018 3:20 am

what hacks are down right now? (that i made of course) i'll try to update them on tuesday as tomorrow will be a LONG day. Thanks for the support :D

EDIT: I actually upload the hacks here because Zen tought me how to do them and also because i don't know how to make a trainer so i have to do each AoB manually if i don't want to use the KH trainer

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Jul 6, 2018 5:29 pm
kjhendir Posted on: 07/01/2018 11:20pm

what hacks are down right now? (that i made of course) i'll try to update them on tuesday as tomorrow will be a LONG day. Thanks for the support :D

EDIT: I actually upload the hacks here because Zen tought me how to do them and also because i don't know how to make a trainer so i have to do each AoB manually if i don't want to use the KH trainer


Sorry for taking to long to reply. I tested your hacks today and they're all working perfectly, even with the newest update (2018/07/02)! So again, thank you very much for updating your hacks, kjhendir, you're a life saver!

And don't worry about updating your hacks here on the site, I commented about it only to criticize the dev who stalk this thread to screw us over, not the work of the hackers who try to bypass his efforts to force us pay him. You guys deserve only praise!

So, to help people who want to play the game without (much) hacks, but don't want to spend money on microtransactions, I made two savefiles, one with all the paid pets unlocked and one with all the pets (sans the Stone) unlocked, both with a lot of pet stones to buy Pet Tokens and Daily Tickets. That way anyone will be able to buy pets, even if the dev launches new paid ones. The stats are kinda inflated since I used both to test the hacks, but entering a hard reset challenge (like Ultimate Arty) will delete those, so it's no problem I think! After my post I'll try to upload both here, but I need to check if I have enough posts to do it first lol.

People in the thread commented about how loading a manual save from other users is not working, but I think I found a way to do it: do a true reset (delete all your save data. BUT PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE!!!!) in Kongregate, and log in as a guest in the game (maybe you'll need to delete the internet cache and log out of the site. Again make sure you have everything you need saved before!). Load the manual save, and in the "Connect" button just synch with another place where you have your account! It worked for me at least. If my username is in the savegame, please disconnect it to avoid conflict with your save.

Edit: I need to post some more before I submit the files. Be right back...

Edit2: And done! The two files are already submitted! I hope this helps everyone who can't/doesn't have ways to afford the pets/Crystal slots!

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Jul 7, 2018 8:51 pm
Deathsrevenge Posted on: 09/03/2017 9:06am

Good news every one ryu patched and broke everything. all current hacks diable related buttons. 

Edit: so after some fiddling and a hand full of restarting the game they just dont work now, Man is he paranoid or what.



 
 funny you should call him paranoid. i still remember way back when this game first came out on kong, i still remember ryu himself saying how he didn't care if people cheated as long as they disabled the high score submission.

yeah...then came december that year annnd... BOOM! anti-cheat everywhere. a complete turn around with all hacks for the game up to that point no longer working. and it's been a constant battle to KEEP the hacks working ever since.

i've always wondered what led to the sudden change to a complete anti-cheat stance.

i suppose money (microtransactions) COULD be the reason but that could easily be dealt with by blocking hacks that only affect paid content.

personally, i despise game devs that do this to SINGLE PLAYER games. there's no reason BUT money for that since cheating in single player games is harmless and punishing single player cheaters is stupid at best.

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Jul 16, 2018 6:53 am

Finally got the Ultra trainer to work. Had to run it as an Administrator. Instant Pet Campaigns has to be amongst best hacks that don't feel too much. Thanks for the save, Chapolim; I got a little too into trying the infinite GP Trainer.

Edit: So far I have only gotten pet campaigns; Gain Might Levels faster, and Pbaal is weaker to work for me. I have been trying to get lower achievements, and fast physical and skill unlocks to work but had no luck so far.

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Aug 2, 2018 11:35 am
ShaneEsque007 Posted on: 07/16/2018 2:53am

Finally got the Ultra trainer to work. Had to run it as an Administrator. Instant Pet Campaigns has to be amongst best hacks that don't feel too much. Thanks for the save, Chapolim; I got a little too into trying the infinite GP Trainer.

Edit: So far I have only gotten pet campaigns; Gain Might Levels faster, and Pbaal is weaker to work for me. I have been trying to get lower achievements, and fast physical and skill unlocks to work but had no luck so far.


can you point how :) using steam version - and no hack seems to work ;/ 

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Jan 7, 2019 9:22 pm

Of course, there was another update earlier, and while I have no idea if the hacks were working as of yesterday, I'm not able to get any of them working in Firefox or Chrome on Kongregate