Skip to content
[Help]

Idling to Rule the Gods

hacking shutting off creation

This discussion is linked to Idling to Rule the Gods. View game

140 posts

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Feb 10, 2019 6:51 am

Is there a way to just change the number of Pet Stones I have?  I really don't want to wait nearly two years or shell out upwards of $300 just to get all the pets and upgrades to make dungeons feasible.  I'm trying to play around with it in Cheat Engine but I'm having so much trouble finding the place where those values change - the amount of stones I have does not seem to correspond to an actual value in the memory anywhere.

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Feb 14, 2019 8:50 pm

Have tried all hacks that should be applicable with and without the konghack trainer, none of them works as of today on either firefox, waterfox, or google chrome. And one 2 of the posted savefiles work, the ones called Manualsave and Manualsave2, just so people know, it's at a standstill for now.

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Feb 18, 2019 8:16 am

With as many updates as there's been, I'm not surprised.  No one seems to be keeping up with these hacks either.  I'm just hoping I can get some help to achieve my goal, though I'm going to keep trying and hope I stumble on something in the meantime.

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Apr 8, 2019 2:50 am
erpderp Posted on: 02/14/2019 3:50pm

Have tried all hacks that should be applicable with and without the konghack trainer, none of them works as of today on either firefox, waterfox, or google chrome. And one 2 of the posted savefiles work, the ones called Manualsave and Manualsave2, just so people know, it's at a standstill for now.

BrigandYoung Posted on: 02/18/2019 3:16am

With as many updates as there's been, I'm not surprised.  No one seems to be keeping up with these hacks either.  I'm just hoping I can get some help to achieve my goal, though I'm going to keep trying and hope I stumble on something in the meantime.

Scion_2010 Posted on: 11/16/2018 1:09am

I can't get any of the hacks to work in steam either, and in most of them seem not to work in any of the browsers I've tried. Any word on perhaps egtting an update to the hacks?

mindofender Posted on: 01/07/2019 4:22pm

Of course, there was another update earlier, and while I have no idea if the hacks were working as of yesterday, I'm not able to get any of them working in Firefox or Chrome on Kongregate


    As said in previous posts, the dev really hates any kind of hacks and cheats, and everytime the game updates he makes sure everything this site made becomes obsolete. So it's kind of an endless arms race with him, something that's honestly pretty rare since 90% of game devs don't really care about hacks, or don't go as far as the guy to stop them.
    It's not that the hackers in this site don't care, but since somes games have an abysmally low posting rate (like this one) most of them forget about them and focus on something else. I mean, it's been months since I checked on this thread, after all! The most feasbile solution, in my opinion, is to PM the dev of a hack you want to be updated, like I did with kjhendir to make the savefiles I updated here. Most of time this works since PMing sends a notification that alerts the user next time they log in, so they will know when users want an update for a game. And of course, if you decide in PMing be gentle!
 

BrigandYoung Posted on: 02/10/2019 1:51am

Is there a way to just change the number of Pet Stones I have?  I really don't want to wait nearly two years or shell out upwards of $300 just to get all the pets and upgrades to make dungeons feasible.  I'm trying to play around with it in Cheat Engine but I'm having so much trouble finding the place where those values change - the amount of stones I have does not seem to correspond to an actual value in the memory anywhere.


    In times past I (and a lot of hackers in this site) tried to do the same, but it's almost impossible to change the value of Pet Stones directly. The best solution to solve your problem, in my opinion, is to use one of my savefiles (wink wink) since I used kjhendir's "Pet campaigns give full rewards instantly (No Google Chrome)" hack (when it was working) to have millions of Pet Stones. That way most of your needs will be fullfilled, and by the time they reach zero you'll already have a better way to grind for them (lots of pets with monster stats + completed challenges = lots of stones). Another advantage is that, since it's a savefile, until now no amount of updates made it obsolete, and it's still working fine as of today (as erpderp mentioned).

 

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted May 23, 2019 8:51 am

Champolim, do you have a save file with more GP and more clones? I appreciate if you could paste for me thanks in advanced.

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted May 28, 2019 12:57 pm

Assembly C Sharp Editing is the simplest way (though you need to have a little knowledge in C coding, or just coding in gene) to hack the game. I literally hacked every aspect of the game. Even the "Cheating God" function can be deleted so that it won't be triggered.

To be honest, Ryu's game do not really have a proper anti-cheat mechanism. Contact me for a hack you want for ICE and ITRTG.
 

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Jul 19, 2019 7:54 pm
danilovicente Posted on: 05/23/2019 4:51am

Champolim, do you have a save file with more GP and more clones? I appreciate if you could paste for me thanks in advanced.



Sorry for taking so long to answer, but like I said previously since I stopped playing web games I don't visit Konghack as often as I did. I would love to share another savefile with new values, but since I used kjhendir's hacks to do it in the first place I would need the hacks to be updated so I could change these values. I admit I messed up, since I was so focused in making savefiles that bypassed the stupid pet paywall that I didn't thought of using the hacks to create other savefiles, like ones with more GP or clones for example. So I'm sorry for that, but at least when kjhendir updates his hacks it would be just a matter of using then to change the values as you need.
 

grandemago681 Posted on: 06/16/2019 9:08am

 file import game  please ? 



Do you mean new savefiles? As said above, at least for me I would need kjhendir to update his hacks.
 

Quasimojo Posted on: 05/28/2019 8:57am

Assembly C Sharp Editing is the simplest way (though you need to have a little knowledge in C coding, or just coding in gene) to hack the game. I literally hacked every aspect of the game. Even the "Cheating God" function can be deleted so that it won't be triggered.



Thanks for the info! Even if I don't know as much about programming as some of the more experienced hackers on the site, this information will surely help a lot of people!
 

danilovicente Posted on: 07/07/2019 10:32pm

Ryu might did something to him lol
 


lol damn, I knew he would go that far...

 

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Aug 2, 2019 12:46 am

Thanks Chapolim. I like to play this game but sometimes it loose some progress and I get bored. It's a bit disappointing.

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Aug 14, 2019 2:19 pm

i managed to freeze my game by spamming the x2 stat multi anyone know where the number that stats are multiplied by is located in the dll so i can change the number and unfreeze my game its not loading past the play button and i dont want to contact ryu to wipe my save is there any other way to fix this editing the dll was my first thought of a solution and idk if that will even work (its saved online so contacting ryu might be the only solution)

RE: Idling to Rule the Gods

Posted Aug 30, 2019 10:34 am

I got a new file with less pet stones but so much more challenges complete. I gonna upload it. If someone can hack to get all pets or more pet stones would be great.